We all know that hair is an extension of our personality; therefore, you have to take care of it. If you neglect the maintenance it, numerous things could go wrong. The combination of increased stress and a busy schedule can take a toll on your body and cause weak strand that will appear less beautiful than before.
Healthy and strong strands is something that everyone wants to have. Nevertheless, some people genetically do not have thick and gorgeous tresses. Still, with appropriate dedication and list of natural remedies that will help, you will be able to grow a strong hair and to look amazing.
You can choose PGD2 blocker if you have problems with strands loss due to weak hair. However, before you decide to use serious medication and supplements, it is important to understand how to increase the strength of it naturally:
Signs of Weak Hair:
- If it appears lifeless and dull
- Experiencing hair breakage
- Notice dryness
- Split ends
- It tangles a lot
- Frizzy and rough texture
- Thinning hair
- It cannot hold a style
Main Causes Of Weak Hair
- Genetics – The first and biggest influencing factor when it comes to strength and texture of strands are genes. It does not matter if you have silky and fine, or coarse and thick, because you will get it based on genetic makeup, which you will get from your parents. Most hair disorders that will influence your health also depend on genetic predisposition.
- Chemical Processing – If you color your haircut, change its structure, you will make your hair weak and damage cuticles. Since cuticles are important because they will present the outer layer of your hair, a barrier will protect your shaft. As soon as you damage it, it will become weaker, and it could lead to baldness.
- Too Much Heat – If you subject your haircut to an excessive amount of heat by using various styling tools, you will also damage the cuticles in the long run. At the same time, taking hot showers will also cause damaging effects on your hair. This is because when you apply heat to the shaft, cuticles will rise and leave moisture. The risen cuticles will weaken out, which means that it cannot protect itself from external factors. If you want to see the most common ways you can damage your hair, you should check here.
- Lack Of Proteins – It is important to understand that proteins are the most of your hair build up. In case that your follicles do not contain sufficient amount of proteins, it will become brittle, weak, and prone to damage. At the same time, protein deficiency could lead to baldness.
- Hormonal Imbalance – This particular problem comes due to thyroid disorders that could eventually lead to extensive problems. Menopause and PCOS can also cause baldness and other issues that will weaken it.
- Food Habits – Eating a balanced diet is essential for maintaining your hair’s health. In case that you have a deficiency of certain minerals, vitamins, and proteins, that could lead to abnormal hair loss and many more problems.
How to Make Hair Stronger Than Before?
If you want to achieve strong strands, and you want to avoid using chemicals and supplements, you should check these natural treatments. Homemade remedies are great for your hair, and unlike other products, you will know what you put in your locks.
This is one of the biggest natural remedies for your hair. You probably heard somewhere that coconut oil is great for hair, and it is the best ingredients that it enjoys. It features penetrative properties, so you will be able to nourish your shaft with essential fatty acids.
The message will make your damaged hair silkier, softer and stronger. You will need two tablespoons of coconut oil and a shower cap.
Check this link: https://wellnessmama.com/2162/coconut-oil-for-hair/ to see how coconut oil affects your hair.
The idea is to dampen your hair a little and to apply warm oil on your scalp. You should work your way down until your entire hair is covered. Cover your head with shower cap for at least half an hour, and then you should clean it with shampoo.